The Infirmary was designed in 1931 by Rudolph Weaver as a central pavilion with wings on either side, adapting the Collegiate Gothic to the medical and health care needs of the students. Whimsical figures depicting medical themes enliven the main entrances. In 1947, Guy Fultonís addition of a compatible South wing continued Weaverís design and provided a residence for nurses.
2-1/2 with basement 3-1/2 stories
L shape plan with additions
Shed dormers alternating with narrow cross gable parapets
Under cross gable with Oriel window
6 over 6 light double hung
Brick is English Bond
Soldier course at basement, first floor and rowlocks at 2nd floor
Orange, red and flashed flat clay tiles with "bump" ridge tiles
Water table with small half round and larger quarter round
Cut limestone sills
Copper downspouts and conductors
Set back from road and defines open space within L plan shape
Architect: Rudolph Weaver
Contractor: H. F. Perry, Jr.